Vigorous construction activities continue in different parts of Vuores. Construction work is started on plots of blocks of flats, terraced houses and detached houses at regular intervals. Out of all the city districts in Tampere, it has been in Vuores where the largest number of dwellings have been completed in recent years. Vuores had about 7,000 residents at the beginning of 2022.
Almost all the plots in the residential areas of Mäyränmäki, the centre of Vuores, Virolainen, Koukkuranta and Rimmi are already constructed. Isokuusi is partly under construction. The planning of Västinginmäki is ongoing.
The partial master plan for Vuores has been drawn up in cooperation with Tampere and Lempäälä. In the recent years, construction has been mainly ongoing only on the side of Tampere. The residential area of Annisto is now under construction in Lempäälä.
- The second phase of the school (grades 7-9) was completed in the autumn of 2019.
- The population of the Vuores exceeded 5,000 in the spring of 2019.
- The first phase of the school was completed in the autumn of 2013: classrooms and lunch facilities for grades 1-6, a daycare centre, preschool facilities, a maternity and child welfare clinic, a dental clinic and a sports hall.
- The housing fair was organised in Virolainen, Vuores, in the summer of 2012.
- The first phase of the Klaava shopping centre was completed in the summer of 2012.
- The first block of flats in the centre of Vuores was completed in the autumn of 2011.
- The Särkijärvi bridge and Vuoreksen puistokatu Street, which is a 4-km-long main route in the area, were opened to traffic in the summer of 2011.
- The first residents of Vuores moved to Mäyränmäki at the beginning of 2010.